Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Double or nothing on the Model X reservations

Single, Double or Now Nothing Model X Reservations (vote not made public)

• Have both, added a signature

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Have both, added a production

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • cancelled a signature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cancelled a production

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • just the one dear (don't want anyone to feel left out)

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • other, please do tell in a post

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some of our fellow forum members have stepped up and announced that they have a double Model X reservation. Love the sharing and openness here! :)

I wonder how many actually do have double Model X reservations? :confused:

Since we are at that, we could also track those who have cancelled altogether as well. :scared:

Don't get me wrong, I don't imagine that there any many now(IIRC), but who knows what will happen once the final design, options and pricing have been released.

By poll or just post your situation in this thread.

(a) Have both, added a signature
(b) Have both, added a production
(c) other, please do tell in a post
(d) cancelled a signature
(e) cancelled a production
(f) just the one dear (don't want anyone to feel left out)

I have a signature reservation and there is very little doubt that I'l change my mind since I've been waiting for something like this for forever, well before Tesla existed.

(a) Have both, added a signature

Visited my oldest son over the weekend. Looked at his 200 amp main breaker box with a lot of open slots. I can visit with SCs and charge overnight. Compared to $85 to get there and $85 to get back (Expedition was carrying stuff to him).

I am letting $40K ride on TSLA right now until 11/11 to see how much it will turn into. And hoping Sig's are still available then ;) But might pull the trigger if the Sig's get above 900 before then.

But I have P#1618 so I'm not left out.

I may upgrade to signature in the near future as well, depending on how TSLA stock goes.

For those who worry about double reservations, IMO it's not a big deal--there are only 1000 signature spots available, so in the grand scheme of things (10,000+ reservations), it won't matter much. Also, cancellations will go way up once Tesla invites people to configure their cars. Only then is when you really will be able to gauge what the success of this Model is going to be.

Until then, the more reservations the better--makes for good PR and drives up the stock price. :biggrin:

I reserved a regular X a while ago, so I shouldn't have to wait too long once production starts. My biggest reason for not ordering a signature model is that I want them to get the bugs out before mine is built. The Model S definitely got better with time.

I reserved a regular X a while ago, so I shouldn't have to wait too long once production starts. My biggest reason for not ordering a signature model is that I want them to get the bugs out before mine is built. The Model S definitely got better with time.
I'm thinking since its basically the same platform as the Model S, we won't have those early Model S pains.