Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Double pane windows for 2021 Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my MY last week Vin 332xxx has double front, but not rear.
It's a standard feature now on the MY for both driver and front passenger windows to come with laminated glass, which wasn't the case last year.

Lots of new changes since early 2020 when people started to take delivery...new taillights, center console, USB in glovebox, heated steering wheel, HEPA filter, PWS and more.

It's a standard feature now on the MY for both driver and front passenger windows to come with laminated glass, which wasn't the case last year.

Lots of new changes since early 2020 when people started to take delivery...new taillights, center console, USB in glovebox, heated steering wheel, HEPA filter, PWS and more.
We picked up our car just over a month ago (VIN in the low 200s) and we have the double-pane glass. Noticeable difference in noise reduction over my late 2018 Model 3. I'm sure there are other factors that contribute to the noise reduction, but the reduction of wind noise is great when you don't want the radio to fight the wind.

Reactions: hcdavis3