Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DOUBTS ON MODEL 3 STANDARD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,
I'm lover of Tesla but at the moment I don't have an Tesla. I live in Europe and I'm waiting news on price of M3 STANDARD.
In my head, there're these doubts:
1) how many years will Tesla support the M3 for the update of Software?
2) M3 Standard will have same technology of also Tesla for the AutoPilot?
3) We're in 2019, AP3 will be the definitive version of AutoPilot ecosystem? I have many doubts on this thing

Thanks for the answers and excuse for my English but I'm not native

1. We don't know.

2. Yes

3. HW3 (which I assume you meant by AP3) is not confirmed to be in any current cars. So far, Tesla has only said it will be necessary for FSD at some point. This probably means it won't be necessary for the first set of FSD features.

So far, Tesla has already cut off new features to AP1 and even now some features are only being made available on AP2.5 hardware.

1. We don't know.

2. Yes

3. HW3 (which I assume you meant by AP3) is not confirmed to be in any current cars. So far, Tesla has only said it will be necessary for FSD at some point. This probably means it won't be necessary for the first set of FSD features.

So far, Tesla has already cut off new features to AP1 and even now some features are only being made available on AP2.5 hardware.
Thank you! AP3 (Yes the new HW) WILL BE available for M3 STANDARD