Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Doug DeMuro Car of the Year

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a pretty prestigious award. I’m not sure if Elon will be avail to accept the award, but he definitely should make an effort to be.
I can’t tell if you are serious or not.

I’ve never heard of Doug DeMuro. Which does not mean he is of no consequence, of course. But “prestigious”? Hmm....

I can’t tell if you are serious or not.

I’ve never heard of Doug DeMuro. Which does not mean he is of no consequence, of course. But “prestigious”? Hmm....
You are going to sit there and tell me you’ve never heard of THE Doug DeMuro? Oh my goodness, how do you even function?

Doug DeMuro.
A35E62CE-213F-4710-8460-07DB05F9912C.gif

Never heard of Doug.
He's a YouTuber who does car reviews. Personally, I find him annoying, but that's not an objective statement of his review quality. So, if you are somebody who watches car reviews in general you might like him.

But I wish YouTube would take the hint from my Not Interested selections and not keep suggesting his videos whenever I watch TeslaBjorn or EVM. It still doesn't understand that I don't like him, and I don't care about ICEVs at all. It's a good example of how much AI sucks, because although it's obviously trying to increase my watch time, it's failing miserably at suggesting videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: hydro 481
He's a YouTuber who does car reviews. Personally, I find him annoying, but that's not an objective statement of his review quality. So, if you are somebody who watches car reviews in general you might like him.

But I wish YouTube would take the hint from my Not Interested selections and not keep suggesting his videos whenever I watch TeslaBjorn or EVM. It still doesn't understand that I don't like him, and I don't care about ICEVs at all. It's a good example of how much AI sucks, because although it's obviously trying to increase my watch time, it's failing miserably at suggesting videos.

Use the new'ish Dont Recommend Channel feature. It's atleast effective for the home page.