TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Down to the last 30 Roadsters

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Adm, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Adm

Adm Active Member

I just received an email from Tesla Benelux that Tesla is down to the last 30 Roadsters worldwide.

2. Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill Active Member

I got that email too. It can't be very long now before the last one is sold.

June 30th there were 150 Roadsters remaining, so the sales rate is around 30 per month.

3. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

#3 Raffy.Roma, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    Two days ago at the Tesla Store of Milan (I) they told me that for Europe around 20 Roadsters are still available. I hope to get one of these. :)

4. neopav

neopav Member

Hi Raffy,
    I see you are in Italy, and are going to buy a Roadster now that it is almost sold-out... Great move, congratulations!
    I also live in Italy, and next week I will reach 100.000 kms on my Roadster. I am also waiting to receive one of the first Model S for Europe, the first in Italy (reservation number 34).
    So if you need some advice, feel free to contact me with a pm, sending to me your email address.
    Again, compliments for your choice... This car is absolutely exceptional, and you will spend NOTHING to continue using it, no fuel, nor mechanical maintenance... Still giving a punch to almost every super-car you will find on the road!!! :)

5. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Tires...

6. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

But that's normal. Every car consumes tires. :)

7. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Not like the Roadster does. I spend more on rear tires than I do on electricity. Mind you my right foot has a role in that...

8. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Ok I will be careful also because I don't want to get tickets from the police. In Italy the police has cameras and they can also take your driving licence if you run too much. And I don't want that.

9. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

It's not the speed, it's the acceleration. And you don't make gobs of noise accelerating in an EV. Police probably won't notice you unless you're doing something stupid.

10. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

11. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

12. bolosky

bolosky Member

I spend more on car washes than on electricity. (I do get nice hand washes + detailing, so it's a little pricy, but still...)