Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Downloading 2022.40.4.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
giphy.gif

Anyone with 40.4.2 take any long trips and try out AP, wipers and auto hi beams?

I'm on 36.6 and they're all working great. Don't want to break it. It wants to install, but I'm ignoring it for now.

MY LR 9/21 build.

I've been on 2022.28.300 for the two months I've owned my Model Y. I have a 99 safety score, and 3,300+ miles. No software updates at all yet. I'm really crossing my fingers to get into FSD Beta before the end of the month when I have a long trip planned.

I’m having a problem with the download. It’s stuck in a loop. The download has been going on for several days. On the phone app it says it’s downloading 2022.40.4.2 & in the car it shows that the current software 2022.40.4.1 is the most up to date software available. Any ideas how I can break the loop? I’ve tried turn off the iPhone & that hasn’t worked.

I've been on 2022.28.300 for the two months I've owned my Model Y. I have a 99 safety score, and 3,300+ miles. No software updates at all yet. I'm really crossing my fingers to get into FSD Beta before the end of the month when I have a long trip planned.
This is actually getting close to the point where Tesla might check and see if there's an issue preventing your update.

Do you have a good wifi connection to the car?

Anyone with 40.4.2 take any long trips and try out AP, wipers and auto hi beams?

I'm on 36.6 and they're all working great. Don't want to break it. It wants to install, but I'm ignoring it for now.

MY LR 9/21 build.
Auto wipers and auto high beams are awesome. In fact auto high beams working as intented.

Autopilot haven't used it for a long period of time to notice any changes/behaviors.

This is actually getting close to the point where Tesla might check and see if there's an issue preventing your update.

Do you have a good wifi connection to the car?
Yes, I have good wifi, car is right next to the router when parked at home and has full bars (1gig fiber connection). When away from home and driving, I have the car connected to my phone's wifi hotspot. I have tried several times to get tesla to try and push an update, and they always just shrug it off and say you just have to wait, and when the car is ready for an update, it will get it, or they just say well it says it's on the latest software there is no newer version for your car. I had mobile service at the house on Saturday to replace a seal on the car door, and I asked the tech about getting a software update pushed to the car, he just shrugged it off as well and said nothing he could do.

• Informative
Reactions: OxBrew