Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Doxxing discussion out of Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you believe in the "the full protection the SEC provides", you are simply demonstrating that you don't know how things work in the US. Seriously. I guess you're from the Netherlands, so you don't know. Here in the US, basically, private lawsuits or state prosecutions are the only way to deal with major securities fraud; this has been true for a couple of decades. I am not kidding. The SEC will sometimes start investigations after they are embarassed by the state attorneys general or private lawsuits. You absolutely cannot rely on the SEC to investigate anything big, and people who have provided *complete dossiers* to the SEC have talked about this more than once.

It's back to the "wild west" of the pre-SEC 1920s in investment terms, and I'm lucky I learned investing from someone who invested back then.

Rich. This is EXACTLY why private action is never due process...
Well, I didn't expose him or sue him. Those who will sue him will dig it up. You'll see.

If he decides to go after me, which he won't, then I'll dig it up and countersue him for all he's worth, of course. But I have a life, and I don't plan to waste it finding proof which you could find if you bothered to look (since it's all public).

Absolute horsewash. Retail investors enjoy the full protection the SEC provides in this case. As it should. No one has said that MS and assorted shorts should be immune from investigation.
Yes, you pretty much have said that, by saying that only the SEC (who is AWOL) should be allowed to investigate. Perhaps the police work differently in the Netherlands, but we're in the US.

Reactions: Boomer19
Absolute horsewash. Retail investors enjoy the full protection the SEC provides in this case. As it should. No one has said that MS and assorted shorts should be immune from investigation.

As I am sure you are aware, the SEC is available only as a last resort and prosecutes a minuscule number of actions. For example, in 2017, the SEC only pursued 41 stand-alone cases of market manipulation. There are over 4000 actively traded US stocks and another 15,000 traded over the counter. The SEC cannot possibly prosecute every case. https://www.sec.gov/files/enforcement-annual-report-2017.pdf

As I said:

It's fascinating how little regard those who are defending Larry Fossi have for retail investors -- especially unsophisticated investors -- who might have been influenced by Fossi's voluminous publications on Seeking Alpha.<snip>

Sunlight is the best disinfectant -- and it has sent him scurrying for cover. Seeking Alpha would be wise to follow normal journalistic standards and require its authors to publish their identities except in extreme circumstances. Otherwise it will continue to be a breeding ground for stock manipulators with hidden agendas and undisclosed interests.

Last edited:
For those that want to preserve Montana's comments for posterity, you should do it now while you still can.
Goto his comment page, https://seekingalpha.com/author/montana-skeptic/comments , continue scrolling down to load all of his comments from as far back as Oct 30, 2016, then save the page as Webpage, complete. This works for Chrome, I don't know about other browsers.

Unfortunately, comments that he wrote then were subsequently deleted by the mods won't be on the list.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: AZRI11
For those that want to preserve Montana's comments for posterity, you should do it now while you still can.
Goto his comment page, Montana Skeptic's Comments | Seeking Alpha , continue scrolling down to load all of his comments from as far back as Oct 30, 2016, then save the page as Webpage, complete. This works for Chrome, I don't know about other browsers.

Unfortunately, comments that he wrote then were subsequently deleted by the mods won't be on the list.
The fossil fuel industry is being eclipsed. It will be a minor footnote in the dustbin of history, just like whale oil,
time wasted on him is, to quote Moody Blues "another days, useless, energy, spent"
I advise moving on to more useful things and closing the discussion

If I had what I believed to be truthful posts and Elon threatened to sue, I would not remove them. If I had truthful posts and someone threatened my person, I would wish for anonymity.
Then, I must assume that you are immensely wealthy, such that you could afford to hire expensive lawyers to defend you against a lawsuit brought by a billionaire. 99% of people could not afford to defend such a lawsuit even if it were completely baseless.

Then, I must assume that you are immensely wealthy, such that you could afford to hire expensive lawyers to defend you against a lawsuit brought by a billionaire. 99% of people could not afford to defend such a lawsuit even if it were completely baseless.

Genuinely curious, how would this be expensive for the defendant? There is no disclosure needed due to being public statements. Remote deposition or video link vs being in person for trial work.

To my post: removing the posts would not help anyway since they would still be accessible, and might actually hurt my case.

The shorts are incredibly well funded. Do you think Lawrence Fossi cannot tap a few million from the the hoards of entities that are backing him up and want Tesla to die? They would love to throw money at him to go get the 'fraudster'!!. Chump change for the short sellers, in return for massive negative publicity for Tesla, and that opens up billions in reward if they win.

Reactions: neroden

1. There's 12 billion dollars bet against TSLA, of which that guy was a part.
2. If the lawsuit is a problem, then you probably shouldn't troll billionaires.

Reactions: neroden
I now believe Skabooshka’s production numbers are total BS. I sent an email to Tesla Investor Relations, however, to inform them of Skabooshka’s Twitter account and ask if Tesla sends production numbers internally to employees.

Based on another post here that seemed to pretty clearly identify who Skabooshka is (and who his VW-connected brother is), I said hi to him on Twitter using his real first name, and asked how his brother was doing (also using his brother’s first name). His response:
9EE3C77E-FC09-4605-A52E-896528A0B0D3.png

Seems if I used the wrong name or I confused him that wouldn’t have been his response.

I now believe Skabooshka’s production numbers are total BS. I sent an email to Tesla Investor Relations, however, to inform them of Skabooshka’s Twitter account and ask if Tesla sends production numbers internally to employees.

Based on another post here that seemed to pretty clearly identify who Skabooshka is (and who his VW-connected brother is), I said hi to him on Twitter using his real first name, and asked how his brother was doing (also using his brother’s first name). His response:
View attachment 321421

Seems if I used the wrong name or I confused him that wouldn’t have been his response.
I already miss Hannah Montana Skeptic.:confused:

Montana is definitely getting special treatment from Seeking Alpha. Instead of deleting his response to my polite questions, they hid the entire thread, so as to hide it from everyone except him & me.

Presumably because they don’t want to anger Montana, as he would have got a notification if they delete his comment.

Fortunately, I didn’t refresh the browser on my desktop & I was able to take a screenshot.

Edit: comments are misaligned because I stitched together 2 screenshots. I think I still have the seperate screenshots on my desktop.

Edit2: The reason why I asked if they shared a dorm room is because they were at Yale at around the same time. I suspect that MS is a copycat short with an inferiority complex or has links with Chanos.

Chanos (who is Greek) uses Greek philosopher's name Diogenes/Wall street Cynic as his online alt id. Fossi being Italian, used Galileo/Montana Skeptic as his alt id.

3C3458FC-4B88-4B97-B43C-D4224A759C7B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: skitown and neroden
This post is linking to doxing and that is never acceptable. Moderators please remove. I also reported this but wanted to bring broader attention to the issue since the post got support.

Still feel this is doxxing? Court will decide soon

For the record - judge orders temporary restraining order after booskha allegedly harassed Tesla employees. I did not see any comments from you condemning this action (if true)

Adobe Document Cloud