Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Doxxing discussion out of Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have two people on Twitter claiming that Elon called his boss who then forced him to delete the Twitter account:

spiegel-liar-png.319534

View attachment 319535

Well, unfortunately, I couldn't trust either of those people. Have seen too many misleading claims or lies from both of them.

That said, if Elon did indeed call him, I'd be curious what kind of legal threats who proposed. :D

Well it is true that the Twitter account has been deleted. But we don't know if the reason stated is true or not. (But seems reasonable.)

For those that don't click Twitter links:

And I really liked that Spiegel outed himself as a liar:
View attachment 319534

Here we go, big oil is behind one of the people that has put a lot of FUD out. Thanks and great job to all who made this public! I believe that there is much more out there to be discovered and hope its an encouragement for people to continue digging.

The more of those stories are disclosed the better. Almost everywhere I read these days I find factual wrong information that we should call plain lies and counter with facts and sources.

Now Montana Skeptic is off Twitter, he's probably speaking into his dictaphone and playing back his own voice to amuse and calm himself. Sleeping pills have got nothing on that man's voice.

ha, two simple questions follow:

1) is he also leaving Seeking Alpha?

2) is this the beginning of a Tesla troll exit that will finally rid us of the nonsense he, Mark S., Anton W., and others have been obsessed with for years?

We have two people on Twitter claiming that Elon called his boss who then forced him to delete the Twitter account:

spiegel-liar-png.319534

View attachment 319535

First of all, I NEVER trust liars (QTR, Spiegel, Larry Fossi...)

If Elon indeed called, I don't believe it for a second that Elon asked Montana's boss to force him to stop writing. That's not how Elon does things. Instead, most likely Elon just called his boss to let him know his personal wealth is used to short Tesla, and to let him know his guy has been attacking Tesla non stop for years. It's up to him to decide what to do with Montana (Lawrence Fossi). I hope Montana gets fired, he deserves it. Is there a picture of Montana Skeptic? I'm always curious who is behind this name.

Last edited:
Some good news today: Montana Skeptic is off the grid (for now at least :) )

So, Montana Skeptik was heavily invested in oil, and another troll was recently outed as a VW employee in Germany. My wife and I were just discussing this morning how many enemies Tesla has, and how many of them hide under the cloak of anonymity on the Internet to spread this FUD. And people think I'm just paranoid! :eek:

Here we go, big oil is behind one of the people that has put a lot of FUD out. Thanks and great job to all who made this public! I believe that there is much more out there to be discovered and hope its an encouragement for people to continue digging.

The more of those stories are disclosed the better. Almost everywhere I read these days I find factual wrong information that we should call plain lies and counter with facts and sources.

I would still categorize this as a short attacking Tesla. For years Montana Skeptic has been shorting/buying Puts against Tesla.

So, Montana Skeptik was heavily invested in oil, and another troll was recently outed as a VW employee in Germany. My wife and I were just discussing this morning how many enemies Tesla has, and how many of them hide under the cloak of anonymity on the Internet to spread this FUD. And people think I'm just paranoid! :eek:

I believe there are big oil and legacy car makers trying to hurt Tesla.

However I think Montana hates Tesla not because of his interest in oil, but because he shorted Tesla. There is a big difference. For years Montana always stated he has a short/put position against Tesla. I guess initially he thought he discovered a great short target. Later he thought collectively they could actively do enough damage to bankrupt Tesla. It's the last part that is potentially illegal.

It's sad that Yale trained this kind of lawyer.

Reactions: Positvt and Russell
I believe there are big oil and legacy car makers trying to hurt Tesla.

However I think Montana hates Tesla not because of his interest in oil, but because he shorted Tesla. There is a big difference. For years Montana always stated he has a short/put position against Tesla. I guess initially he thought he discovered a great short target. Later he thought collectively they could actively do enough damage to bankrupt Tesla. It's the last part that is potentially illegal.

It's sad that Yale trained this kind of lawyer.
Ha! If and when Tesla goes bankrupt, Tesla's own execution failures and tall promises from ELon won't have anything to do with this. It's the critical writings that will be the excuse..

I would still categorize this as a short attacking Tesla. For years Montana Skeptic has been shorting/buying Puts against Tesla.

Both may be true but its still more rumors than any prove. Big oil has a lot of cash and its a minor investment for them to fund shorts as both share the same objective.

One day we may see more concrete information or even prove.

First of all, I NEVER trust liars (QTR, Spiegel, Larry Fossi...)
Is there a picture of Montana Skeptic? I'm always curious who is behind this name.

ms-pic-png.196454

Articles re Tesla—Fact or Fiction? post 1016 here on TMC
here's yer picture, self portrait so it says, courtesy of someone in Netherlands via courtesy of supposedly Montana hisself from an SeekingAlpha article behind a new paywall

so it says. i personally have no idea as to the provenance, could be a spoof for all i know, from a few years back

Last edited:

spiegel-liar-png.319534

View attachment 319535

I bet Elon’s words were: cut it out or we’ll sue your a$$, your choice. Click.

This is always the first step in litigation, personally confront the issue if it remains unresolved thereafter, take them to court.