Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dr Taras' Model S gets customized!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

The slope of the ground makes it look off center

Post a similar picture :eek:

Cadillac ELR vs. Tesla The HUN!

Cadillac ELR vs. Tesla The HUN!
1st let's check under the hood...
20140329_101507.jpg

PS-Is anyone else seeing the picture below of the two cars straight on with the garage in the background? If so, I uploaded it but then deleted it from the post yet it shows up as "uploaded"... how do I get rid of the picture altogether?

Attachments

• 20140329_101142.jpg
    20140329_101142.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,545
Last edited:
wow just read the whoooooooole thread from beginning to end (took a couple of days, ha). I think "The Hun" grew on me over time, I love it now and hope I can someday see it in person! The brushed aluminum and black matte is a killer combo and the rims are wicked! Bravo, DrTaras!
So much great advice and recommendations in this thread too, especially for tech. I've definitely been taking notes.... :)

Hey DrTaras,
Thanks for bringing your gorgeous ride to the USC auto club's car show! Man, this thing looks fantastic.
Fight On!

- - - Updated - - -

wow just read the whoooooooole thread from beginning to end (took a couple of days, ha). I think "The Hun" grew on me over time, I love it now and hope I can someday see it in person! The brushed aluminum and black matte is a killer combo and the rims are wicked! Bravo, DrTaras!
So much great advice and recommendations in this thread too, especially for tech. I've definitely been taking notes.... :)
It was a labor of love! Can't believe that you read it from beginning to end, tho! Kudos. Lots of 'crumbs' of info in many of the posts that get lost. If you're ever out in LA-LA-Land, look me up!

- - - Updated - - -

DrTaras... How long to do an audio upgrade at A&E's... Are they backed up with people waiting in line?
My apologies for the delayed response. Haven't had the interest to come come back to TMC for awhile.

Thanx for your interest in Al & Ed's - West Hollywood. Contrary to popular belief, I have no financial interest in them; I'm just a schlepper Ob/Gyn! I did not even know Elie before he did my first Tesla Roadster. Showed up on his doorstep because of his unrelenting quality workmanship, vision, turn-key solutions and heard that he stood behind his work; now he's a friend. Haven't always been thrilled about EVERYTHING he did but when I wasn't satisfied on those rare occasions, he made it right! Just my nature, but I always like to hear from people on a situation that was bad and how a proprietor made it good. Speaks to character much more than hearing only positives.

Anyway, just had a friend who did a total audio upgrade with Elie and it took a few days. Lots of options tho but I don't think there is a 'line' at this point. He can even come pick up or transport your car. That all being said, go ahead and contact him directly. [email protected] or (310) 920-5454

Apparently (anybody ever watch that viral video with the 'apparently kid' - think of that now every time I say or write "apparently!")...
Apparently, with all the other after market mods on Teslas these days, the originator, and not the imitator, is still in demand, despite being a bit long in the tooth!
Catch THE HUN at the Yokohama Ride 'n Drive at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Nov. 5-6, coinciding with SEMA.
Here is a clip from YRnD from another city:

Last edited by a moderator: