Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DR750S-2CH Group Buy Interest

Are you interested in joining a group buy to get discounts on the BlackVue DR750S-2CH?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone! Would like to gauge interest in anyone willing to do a group buy for the BlackVue DR750S-2CH. I am aware that the BlackVue DR900S 4K is on the horizon of being released, but if the retail price of the 750 is $400, I assume their 4K camera will be $500 or, at best, $450 and they'll drop the price of the 750 to maybe $350. Currently communicating with an authorized distributor, The Dash Cam Store, and they're willing to work on pricing if we have the numbers. Their previous group buy linked here had a 25% discount so it made the 16GB one $291.75. Massdrop had it for $275 last month, but that includes no support from them. So, what do you think?

Current status of the DR900S: Seems like they're running on Elon time. It was to be released in Jan 2018, then they said Feb 2018, last that was heard from them directly was yesterday and they said April 2018.

To my knowledge, the camera mounts are backwards compatible, so even if you have an older BlackVue like the 650 or the 750, you can always upgrade to the 900 and sell the older camera.