Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dragy results and requests for 36k P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I was unable to pull up anything as specific as I would have liked to see with my google skills so I wanted to start a thread in hopes of getting more data about performance and power output in various modes on fairly used P100Ds. This might have been useful to me when shopping so hopefully it will help someone else out as we are all enamored by the numbers, but don't necessarily know how much degradation and normal use impacts performance.

Having said that, i found that at 100% SoC in my 16' with 37k miles my peak outputs were as follows:

Launch mode:

Battery Power: 546 kW
Motor Power Front: 166.5 kW
Motor Power rear: 342 kW

Non launch mode:

Battery Power: 530 kW
Motor Power Front: 166.5 kW
Motor Power rear: 321.5 kW

Right now I'm at 76% SoC but before I charge up I'll get a ludicrous 0-60 measurement with the Dragy then heat the battery up to see what gains I see with Max power on Ludicrous+ with the translucent car. Anyhow, i'm happy to take on any requests that the community might have for science and would love to hear what other older (as far as mileage goes) P100Ds are getting for 0-60 as well as what the power numbers above are along with what their mileage is.

Dragy times to follow!

I just went out and grabbed a few 0-60 pulls in ludicrous mode and they were as follows:

I then heated the battery up for 40 minutes and went out immediately to ensure the closest possible climate setting and got the following results

If I didn't have a conference call I would have done a few more runs, but I will say that I was unable to release the brake and mat the gas simultaneously as I got the "both pedals pressed at the same time" error which I did NOT get in the regular ludicrous mode tests. Thoughts? Maybe there is a better way to do launches outside of launch mode? If anyone wants to see the proof from the Dragy slips let me know and I will post them up. Photobucket was giving me trouble today so I just listed what the "Verified" slips showed.

Sorry for the confusion! I am requesting information from folks who have moderate mileage P100Ds to see if performance lines up as I have recently read a few threads where individuals have expressed fear that their vehicle's performance is not in line with what Tesla markets....even though they are used. Perhaps a title change is in order.