Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dragy times for Plaid and LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI multiple owners have gone faster than his numbers with the 21s. Look at the dragy leaderboard too for 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile... a few results posted there beating his times with the 21s (and no I'm not counting the weight reduction cars). The records we've seen to date are still held by the 21s with those awesome PS4S tires... so until we see otherwise the 19s are not faster. Also, I've seen plenty of 1.48 60fts at the track with the 21s... this guy was doing 1.50s on his 19s.

Can you post link to dragy leaderboard? Google search is just taking me to the dragy website and a bunch of different forums, none of which look like any sort of official dragy leaderboard.

Please please PLEASE tell me you took videos
If you want videos just hit up YouTube and check out the Dragtimes and the Tesla Plaid Channel. Dragtimes does a good job comparing to high end supercars and hypercars like the Remac, McLaren, Ferrari and others. The Tesla Plaid Channel is a bunch of pure drag racing against whoever happens to be at the track, so you get to see lots of heavily modified cars on both 1/8 and 1/4 mile tracks. The guy does like 500 passes per year and has been doing it with a Model S for several years and now has two different Plaids, on one 19" wheels and one on 21" wheels that are otherwise identical. He's in process of converting the Plaid on 19" wheels into a dedicated drag car with a roll cage and parachute so he can run full out on 1/4 mile tracks that don't let you go faster than 9.9 or 145mph without a cage and parachute.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Street pass
Screenshot_20210923-185859_dragy.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM BI*CH 1.99 ON THE EFFING STREEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN CONFIRMED THAT THE PLAID CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Great run @KnoxPlaid, and also proves that any customer can in fact achieve this. Excellent work my dude! :D:D:D

YOOOOOO! You do any wheel mods? Tires? Stripped interior?
Full interior with bunch of boxes in the trunk too , I was coming back from work . I just put 20 inch wheels on the car today , Michelin ps4 tires but I've run pretty much the same on 21s before . 0-60mph on 21s was 2.16 [2.0 with 1fr rollout] . It was kind of cold today when I did the hit, it was 64*f and 90% soc . I know the car will do 1.97 -1.98 on a warmer day and higher SOC .
20210923_190419.jpg