Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DRAGY Times LR AWD w/Performance Boost Upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the Dragy. I have purchased performance boost for my 2021 MY LR. I did a quick 0-60 run with Dragy this morning and got 4.00s with 1ft rollout. I started from hold with 78% SOC and it was a chilly 37 degrees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-091053_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-091053_dragy.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 331
Does anyone have a before and after boost Dragy result for the 1/4 mile? I am doing some data analysis and need a few more data samples. If you don't want to share publicly, could you DM me with them?

I purchased performance boost for my 2021 MYLR. Launching from a complete stop is a totally different car! It jumps off the line like crazy. No regrets here!
I feel the same !

It’s even refundable.
Why wouldn’t you do it ?
It transforms the car.

I’m starting a “go-fund-me” to save for replacement tyres though ! 😂

I just traded in my 2020 and picked up a 2022 PMY. Going to conduct some new BEFORE and AFTER tests of the P with the OEM 21s and AFTER with the 18s I bought from TSportLine. My buddy who has a 2020 PMY did that and he reports a .2 second reduction in his 0 to 60 times. I’ll be happy with a repeatable .1 reduction
bO3yRjh.jpg

More to follow. PPF first, then a road trip to Maryland to measure efficiency then I will swap the tires and wheels and retest.

I just traded in my 2020 and picked up a 2022 PMY. Going to conduct some new BEFORE and AFTER tests of the P with the OEM 21s and AFTER with the 18s I bought from TSportLine. My buddy who has a 2020 PMY did that and he reports a .2 second reduction in his 0 to 60 times. I’ll be happy with a repeatable .1 reduction
bO3yRjh.jpg

More to follow. PPF first, then a road trip to Maryland to measure efficiency then I will swap the tires and wheels and retest.

Very interested to see your results! Which TSportlines did you go with? I am doing a similar thing with my soon-to-be MYP, but going with TSportline's 20" TSF series. They are 27lbs so not quite as light as 18s, but compared to the boat anchor Ubers I'm expecting (hoping) to see/feel at least some difference. Seeing your results should help me set my expectations more appropriately :D

Very interested to see your results! Which TSportlines did you go with? I am doing a similar thing with my soon-to-be MYP, but going with TSportline's 20" TSF series. They are 27lbs so not quite as light as 18s, but compared to the boat anchor Ubers I'm expecting (hoping) to see/feel at least some difference. Seeing your results should help me set my expectations more appropriately :D

Which are similar in appearance to the first version 21" factory Turbine wheel on a Model S. The 18's are about 15 pounds lighter (per wheel) than the OEM 21s.

• Informative
Reactions: mdsco

Which are similar in appearance to the first version 21" factory Turbine wheel on a Model S. The 18's are about 15 pounds lighter (per wheel) than the OEM 21s.

15lbs lighter per wheel.. that's almost a whole wheel's worth of weight savings.. per wheel!

Reactions: Skavatar
bO3yRjh.jpg

Whatever happened to this test of yours? Do you have any results (both efficiency as well as performance improvements)?