Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DRAGY Times LR AWD w/Performance Boost Upgrade

KennyBry

Mar 21, 2021
Moseley, Virginia
Just got the Dragy. I have purchased performance boost for my 2021 MY LR. I did a quick 0-60 run with Dragy this morning and got 4.00s with 1ft rollout. I started from hold with 78% SOC and it was a chilly 37 degrees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-091053_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-091053_dragy.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 99

DayTrippin

Apr 30, 2021
Jax
Does anyone have a before and after boost Dragy result for the 1/4 mile? I am doing some data analysis and need a few more data samples. If you don't want to share publicly, could you DM me with them?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC