Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dream Car Wish List

Top 3 ideas. I'll change it as I get feedback.

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Hrhkee

Doing research. Brb
Nov 30, 2016
GA
Decided to ask this question here also...

It is a given that Tesla aims to create a car like no other. The thought came to me that owners would be great candidates to dream of other possibilities to challenge the inventors at Tesla.

What would you dream of to further differentiate a Tesla from any other transport?

M.E. Mode...medical emergency mode. I'll leave it to Tesla to define but a lone driver is having an episode rendering them unable to safely drive the car. Driver triggers ME mode and ...

"Aware"... a mode to leverage the Waze dB at google. I know the current nav algorithms are aware of power, traffic, weather but there are many other things the car can react to.

EA...Evasive Action...I heard it may already do this. If so plz ignore.

DD Mode ... a mode to behave almost like ME Mode for people the car determines put it and occupants in danger...again I leave it to Tesla to study traffic laws, risks and other factors to create best reaction for cars behavior. Leverage Ap2 and driving history for each session...

... please add your ideas. ...it'll be fun while I wait for my car.

Thanks.

Seem as if I'm playing this game by myself. No worries...

There will be a fine line to toe until autonomous driving fully matures; the line between conceous driver, alert and ready to take control vs the relaxed might as well be sleeping driver being driven by Tesla's safer system.

Until we get to the later, I propose Tour Mode; a mode to entertain the driver while keeping the driver engaged in the drive's risk managent. Again Tesla should define that function to be customizeable. For me, news, stocks, comedy, music ...mixed with the ever present commute data illustrated in a way it fits the disengaged mind.

AND U SAY?