Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dreamcase Model S for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling the Dreamcase I purchased for my Model S. This was purchased directly from Dreamcase in Europe so I can go on a cross-country trip last year. Unfortunately due to pandemic the trip was scrapped and this went unused... It is brand new in its case with no scratches, dent damage of any kind... the sticky plastic is still attached to the case.

As this was purchased for my Midnight Silver Metallic car with black interior, I ordered the mattress and fabric in gray color and a black colored box.
The box contains the following: Mattress, Pillows, Duvet, Cotton Sheets and the case... again, all are unused.

I don't anticipate using this anytime soon, so it is up for sale. I am in the Portland, OR area and can meet up to 100 miles or so each way. I'm asking $700 for it.

Editing to add that I still have the cardboard box which this was shipped in!

For those unfamiliar with this item, please see the YouTube link below for information:

Last edited:
Some folks had asked, so am posting some pictures of this item...

20210517_120406.png
20210517_120520.png
20210517_120525.png
20210517_120558.png
20210517_120607.png
20210517_120651.png
20210517_120721.png

Yes, of course... I'm willing to ship it, but the buyer has to pay the actual shipping cost.

The cost of shipping through UPS will be high due to size and weight of the package.

The shipping weight is about 55 lbs. and the dimensions for the box are 40" x 21" x 13"
I can ship out of zip code 97007 or 97124 if that makes any difference.

Last I checked at the UPS, the shipping from Oregon to Kansas City was $135 for UPS Ground. I'm assuming it would be about the same ballpark to Chicago. I'll agree to pay any shipping charges over $150 out of my own pocket.

It’s hard to tell from the photos - please clarify- is everything in the set still unused, original unused condition with no damage or signs of wear, mold or mildew or odor?
Thank you!

I confirm that everything in the set is unused and in original condition. Since they're unused, there is no damage or sign of wear. This was stored in our house with no mold or mildew. Any smell (if any) is from the original box and fabric as shipped from factory. The protective plastic is still on the outside of the black case,

This is a heavy package, weighting at 55 lbs. Last I checked at the UPS, the shipping from Oregon to Kansas City was $135 for UPS Ground. I'm assuming it would be about the same ballpark to New Jersey. I'll charge the actual UPS shipping cost and agree to pay any shipping charges over $150 out of my own pocket. So the total shipped cost will not be over $750 ($600 for the DreamCase + up to $150 for shipping).