TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Drive and Lunch in WA 26th November 2016

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Techno-phile, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Techno-phile

Techno-phile Member

All owners, TOCA members, and Reservation holders, plus partners are invited.
    We have settled on the date of Saturday 26th November, with a drive to and lunch at Greenhills Inn.

Lot 8 Greenhills Road,
    GREENHILLS, WA, 6302
    (08) 9641 4095
    0457 888 827
    Greenhills Inn | Great Country Pub just out of York

They will provide a private dining room for us for a 13:00 lunch. I have asked for Tesla destination chargers to be installed there, but this may not happen in time.
    According to Google maps it is 106kms and 82 mins from Mondo Nougat to Greenhills.

We will meet at Mondo Nougat at 10:30, since they have two Tesla destination chargers and great coffee.
    640 Great Northern Highway
    Herne Hill WA 6065
    (08) 9296 0111
    [email protected]
    Mondo Nougat | Australian Made, Factory Direct, Family Owned

We should give priority to any S60s or S70s who join us at these chargers!

McCarthy Prestige, who are providing our servicing facilities, wish to offer us coffee and a short presentation at Mondo Nougat at 11:00
    Vehicle repairs in Western Australia by McCarthy Panel & Paint
    They will also forward this invitation on to owners who have visited them, who may be unknown to this group.

There will be a rival motoring group at Greenhills, the Foothills 4WD group, which might initiate some interesting discussions, but Greenhills will allocate us our own parking area so we can get some good photos. Foothills 4WD Club (inc)

We will have a full selection of adaptors and cables in the cars for anybody who hasn’t invested in some yet. We have some sharing pools in WA and the Tesla Owners Club of Australia (TOCA) will also have stocks to lend to their members shortly.

Please can you confirm your attendance before 19th November, so that I can tell Greenhills how many we will be for parking and for lunch. I look forward to seeing you on 26th November.

2. Puttit

Puttit Member

3. Puttit

Puttit Member

Can you please provide me a link to TOCA. THANKS

4. Techno-phile

Techno-phile Member

5. RichardMcN

RichardMcN Member

6. Techno-phile

Techno-phile Member

There are 4 places left at Greenhills for our Drive and Lunch on Saturday 23rd November 2016.
    All Tesla owners or reservation holders are welcome.
    Please let me know urgently if you would like to join us.

7. Blue heaven

Blue heaven Member

Thanks to Technopile for organising another Tesla WA meet up, 12 cars in total and a few future Model 3 owners who got to experience the Tesla grin. image.jpeg
    The location of Greenhills (110kms East of Perth) may be small but the locals are very smart, most seem to drive Tesla's! image.jpeg