Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive and Lunch in WA 26th November 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Techno-phile

S100D, P3D- in garage
Nov 13, 2014
Perth, Australia
All owners, TOCA members, and Reservation holders, plus partners are invited.
We have settled on the date of Saturday 26th November, with a drive to and lunch at Greenhills Inn.

Lot 8 Greenhills Road,
GREENHILLS, WA, 6302
(08) 9641 4095
0457 888 827
Greenhills Inn | Great Country Pub just out of York

They will provide a private dining room for us for a 13:00 lunch. I have asked for Tesla destination chargers to be installed there, but this may not happen in time.
According to Google maps it is 106kms and 82 mins from Mondo Nougat to Greenhills.

We will meet at Mondo Nougat at 10:30, since they have two Tesla destination chargers and great coffee.
640 Great Northern Highway
Herne Hill WA 6065
(08) 9296 0111
[email protected]
Mondo Nougat | Australian Made, Factory Direct, Family Owned

We should give priority to any S60s or S70s who join us at these chargers!

McCarthy Prestige, who are providing our servicing facilities, wish to offer us coffee and a short presentation at Mondo Nougat at 11:00
Vehicle repairs in Western Australia by McCarthy Panel & Paint
They will also forward this invitation on to owners who have visited them, who may be unknown to this group.

There will be a rival motoring group at Greenhills, the Foothills 4WD group, which might initiate some interesting discussions, but Greenhills will allocate us our own parking area so we can get some good photos. Foothills 4WD Club (inc)

We will have a full selection of adaptors and cables in the cars for anybody who hasn’t invested in some yet. We have some sharing pools in WA and the Tesla Owners Club of Australia (TOCA) will also have stocks to lend to their members shortly.

Please can you confirm your attendance before 19th November, so that I can tell Greenhills how many we will be for parking and for lunch. I look forward to seeing you on 26th November.

All owners, TOCA members, and Reservation holders, plus partners are invited.
We have settled on the date of Saturday 26th November, with a drive to and lunch at Greenhills Inn.

Lot 8 Greenhills Road,
GREENHILLS, WA, 6302
(08) 9641 4095
0457 888 827
Greenhills Inn | Great Country Pub just out of York

They will provide a private dining room for us for a 13:00 lunch. I have asked for Tesla destination chargers to be installed there, but this may not happen in time.
According to Google maps it is 106kms and 82 mins from Mondo Nougat to Greenhills.

We will meet at Mondo Nougat at 10:30, since they have two Tesla destination chargers and great coffee.
640 Great Northern Highway
Herne Hill WA 6065
(08) 9296 0111
[email protected]
Mondo Nougat | Australian Made, Factory Direct, Family Owned

We should give priority to any S60s or S70s who join us at these chargers!

McCarthy Prestige, who are providing our servicing facilities, wish to offer us coffee and a short presentation at Mondo Nougat at 11:00
Vehicle repairs in Western Australia by McCarthy Panel & Paint
They will also forward this invitation on to owners who have visited them, who may be unknown to this group.

There will be a rival motoring group at Greenhills, the Foothills 4WD group, which might initiate some interesting discussions, but Greenhills will allocate us our own parking area so we can get some good photos. Foothills 4WD Club (inc)

We will have a full selection of adaptors and cables in the cars for anybody who hasn’t invested in some yet. We have some sharing pools in WA and the Tesla Owners Club of Australia (TOCA) will also have stocks to lend to their members shortly.

Please can you confirm your attendance before 19th November, so that I can tell Greenhills how many we will be for parking and for lunch. I look forward to seeing you on 26th November.

Thanks to Technopile for organising another Tesla WA meet up, 12 cars in total and a few future Model 3 owners who got to experience the Tesla grin.
image.jpeg

The location of Greenhills (110kms East of Perth) may be small but the locals are very smart, most seem to drive Tesla's!
image.jpeg