Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive History

Killer_Catz

Nov 13, 2020
UK
Hopefully a simple question...

Is it possible to get a drive history showing distance and energy used? I like my stats and would be intrigued to see how efficient I was on certain drives.

I can only find in the system the current drive, since charge and the 2 trip options. Can't see a history. Not something other cars have, but wondered if it existed in the Tesla world.

KennethS

Supporting Member
May 3, 2019
UK
Hopefully a simple question...

Is it possible to get a drive history showing distance and energy used? I like my stats and would be intrigued to see how efficient I was on certain drives.

I can only find in the system the current drive, since charge and the 2 trip options. Can't see a history. Not something other cars have, but wondered if it existed in the Tesla world.
This is one of the many things TeslaFi does well, IMHO. I imagine other data logging programs may do the same, but TeslaFi is the one I went with from collection day and have stuck with it.

Godsense

Mar 5, 2020
UK
Unfortunately somewhat lacking in this area unless you go for 3rd party. Even then you won't get historic data as the apps all work by collecting the live data.

morrisdl

Dec 4, 2017
Smith Mt Lake, VA
Another endorsement for TESLAFI here too. Im a sucker for maps, graphs, and data

upload_2021-1-5_17-19-50.png

ElRey

Aug 6, 2020
London
I went the other route. Went with Teslamate as I didn't want another subscription service.
Edit to add: Very happy with it.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC