Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive History

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully a simple question...

Is it possible to get a drive history showing distance and energy used? I like my stats and would be intrigued to see how efficient I was on certain drives.

I can only find in the system the current drive, since charge and the 2 trip options. Can't see a history. Not something other cars have, but wondered if it existed in the Tesla world.

Hopefully a simple question...

Is it possible to get a drive history showing distance and energy used? I like my stats and would be intrigued to see how efficient I was on certain drives.

I can only find in the system the current drive, since charge and the 2 trip options. Can't see a history. Not something other cars have, but wondered if it existed in the Tesla world.
This is one of the many things TeslaFi does well, IMHO. I imagine other data logging programs may do the same, but TeslaFi is the one I went with from collection day and have stuck with it.

Another endorsement for TESLAFI here too. Im a sucker for maps, graphs, and data

upload_2021-1-5_17-19-50.png