Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive Model X to Tibet ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was so unbelievable!A Model x owner drive his car to THE POTALA PALACE IN TIBET.
微信图片_20171120141244.jpg

It was so unbelievable!A Model x owner drive his car to THE POTALA PALACE IN TIBET.View attachment 261542
I have been in that exact spot, but I was in a Corolla. This is astounding. May we have a complete trip report, please?

I showed this to my spouse, who reminded we've fantasised about making the same trip. This one came from Chengdu, right? We planned that trip but were told foreigners could not do that. For a Model X this is amazing! Where is the electricity to get to the Que'er Pass at 6200 meters? The entire 2200/2400 km trip must have been astounding!

This may be my favourite ever Tesla photo. How I envy the driver, who seems appropriately happy.

We need to take advantage of this time in history while we can. A couple decades from now, superchargers/megachargers/hyper-whatever-chargers will be everywhere in the world, and the excitement level from such trips will be gone.
And that will be really wonderful, won't it? in the meantime I, for one, am very anxious for this future to arrive as quickly as possible!