TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Drive simulator for PC or MAC

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Johann Koeber, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Johann Koeber

Johann Koeber Member

Today I had my first seat time in a Model S (in the Munich store). Great experience. I particularly enjoyed playing with the big screen and the controls on the steering wheel.

Since my delivery date is about 6 months away I am wondering if anyone could get a MS simulator programm running for the PC or the MAC. Let me do everything I do on the MS big screen. Let me see everything I would be seeing in the two screens in the car. Sound? Driving through Google Street View ... Is my imagination gettings carried away or is this an easy feat for some of the Computer Wizards here on the forum.

I remember Microsoft Flight Simulator. Something of that sort would keep me busy waiting for the REAL THING.

2. Steph_S

Steph_S CAN #312 VIN P06173

You can drive the Tesla Roadster in Gran Turismo5 on the Playstation 3.
    It doesn't seem to live up to the 0-60 in 3.4s.. but it's close enough and fun to drive. Sadly, no Model S (yet) perhaps a downloadable car in the future ? One can hope!!

3. GenIIIOwner

GenIIIOwner Member

I don't know if there is something like MS FSX for cars... You might just have to wait.:wink:

4. Gabzqc

Gabzqc Member

Bump. This would be awesome...

5. Adrian

Adrian Title(D)

Gran Turismo 6 has both the Model S and Roadster. Sadly the physics isn't up to snuff, but still fun to play around with.