Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Drive With Caution" Notifications

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

Had my Wife's Model 3 for about a month now and its done just over 700 miles. Around two weeks ago it randomly popped up with the notifications "Automatic Emergency Braking is disabled", "Stability Control disabled", "Regenerative braking disabled". At that time a quick reset of the car cleared things up. However now every other time we go to drive the car we get the same errors and the traction control, stability control and region braking systems switch off. Losing these features doesn't give me much confidence to drive the car over long distances.

This car hasn't done 1000 miles and is only 1 month old. The quickest I can get the car looked at is in three weeks on the 22nd of November at my local service centre. AFTER SALES HASN'T BEEN IMPRESSIVE SO FAR!!!

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Any recommendations?

Any recommendations?

Book a service date and you will probably be contacted the following day asking you when the error last occurred. The technician will likely review vehicle information and try and diagnose the issue in advance rather than waiting for the specific service date.

You can always alter a service date after an initial booking so get something in the diary soon.

I had the same problem in August a few days after I got mine. Just top up the break fluid as above. Easy fix.

Bumped into a Tesla ranger a few days after this happened and he just checked and topped it up even more than I did. He said it was a common fault that a batch of cars came with low break fluid levels and that the car is very sensitive to this.