Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver assist features unavailable - front radar alignment

Alamiyassine

Apr 7, 2021
Morocco / Casablanca
I took my model S long range 2020 to a car wash and as soon as I left the message « Driver assist features unavailable » appeared. At first I thought some water might have leaked inside the bumper so I decided to give it some time to dry out. After a month or so of waiting nothing happened and I made sure it was the front radar. All the updates since then were no longer completing, they would stop at 30%. My car is stuck in a country where Tesla service centers are not available (closest one is 700mi and right now the borders are closed for months). So finally, I purchased a replacement radar and the updates succeeded but the autopilot features did not work. After some research I tried to do a manual alignment as close as possible . I need to use toolbox or some other method to do the alignment. Does any one have any tips for a manual alignment or can anyone remotely help me fix this issue , with a charge.
Thank you

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC