Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Assistance Features Unavailable error message

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

azred

Apr 12, 2016
Chandler, AZ
This message started popping up a couple weeks ago. I realize it had been discussed here before, however, I thought it was rather amusing the answer I got after my third report:

"Since you have a newer vehicle with new hardware and software – the components need to learn to work together with software updates."

That's pretty funny since the car worked fine for weeks before generating this error message.The first two trouble reports to Tesla yielded email messages that I would be contacted after investigating my logs, and of course, I was not contacted later.

I've had this also and was told at the SC it's a known issue to be addressed by a future update. I have not been able to correlate these with temperature or local weather, but it always seems to happen on the first drive of the day and go away on the next start cycle.

It started with my model S 100D yesterday. I called Tesla but they could not fix it remotely. Has anyone determine the cause of this?

Attachments

• IMG_6367.jpg
    IMG_6367.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 70