TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Driver Assistance Features Unavailable

Discussion in 'Model X: Driving Dynamics' started by jhcw, Aug 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jhcw

jhcw Member

Has anyone else had this problem? I picked up my X mid-June and the Autopilot stopped working after 2 weeks. It went into the SC 4 weeks ago. It needs a new Autopilot module apparently, but 'there aren't any of these in the country' - a bit odd as the SC is 20mins from Fremont - and no timeline for one being available. Has anyone had this problem and awaiting a fully functioning autopilot?

2. mf66

mf66 Member

I have had this come and go. It actually shows up if I leave the car at the airport. The. I get home and the next day it would work... Or not.

I took it into the SC in Chicago and they said I need the module. Same as you. Out of stock.

I did drive 800 miles last weekend and it worked flawlessly. Not sure what's going on.

3. Big Ern

Big Ern Member

I got it this afternoon for awhile, got home powered down the car and did the display reset and problem went away.