Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver door rubber squeaking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whenever I drive and hit a bump I hear squeaking/rubbing coming from the driver door seal near the top of the door. If I roll down the window and go over a bump, no issue.

Does anyone know of any spray or solution that can work to remove this squeaking?

whenever I drive and hit a bump I hear squeaking/rubbing coming from the driver door seal near the top of the door. If I roll down the window and go over a bump, no issue.

Does anyone know of any spray or solution that can work to remove this squeaking?
I use Gummi Pflege to prevent sticking windows in Winter, but it'll work for squeaks too.

Reactions: gcmak
You can use Gummi Pflege or what I'd try to do first is just a water and a towel and give both your window edges and the rubber seals a good wipe. Do it all the way around the door and the door frame (both sets of seals).

Something else you can use to clean/protect is a bit of armor all - sprayed on a cloth then wiped (not sprayed direct onto the car/rubber). We've done this on our Camry and it works wonders. A VW golf needed something like Gummi Pflege and was super annoying haha.