Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Profile Bug

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Chasedrgc1223

Nearly Insane
Apr 8, 2015
NJ
After getting .46 the IC settings for display preferences are not getting switched with driver profiles like they previously did. On my profile I had media on the left and energy on the right, and the other profile has clock on the left and media on the right. If I switch to the other profile, it keeps my configuration and the settings have to be changed manually. Can anyone else verify this behavior?

I am also experiencing a "bug"... My wife and I have both created our own profile. Further we have enabled Easy Entry. Every time I enter the car it goes from the Easy Entry profile and to my profile, this as intended, however, when the change is complete I get promoted to restore or save my profile. I press save every time!! When I park the car it goes back to Easy Entry settings, and again I am prompted to restore or save the setting. Again, I press save. This happens every time when changing between easy entry and my own profile. However, this is not the case when changing between my wife's profile and easy entry... And just to clarify, I do not make any changes, so there should be no reason for being asked to restore or save.... Any ideas? I have deleted both easy entre profile and my own, but still, same thing is happening.