Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver profiles not adjusting seats. Any ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since I picked my car up from a service appointment last week, my driver profile/easy entry settings haven't been working. Neither the seat nor the steering wheel responds to switching the driver profile or easy entry when the car is put in park (the side view mirrors do respond, so I know the profiles are being recognized). I've tried deleting all the profiles and setting up new ones with no luck. I've also done the brake pedal+2-button reset and shutting it down from the screen menu with no luck.

Any ideas? I'm still on v8 (2018.36.2). I know they updated the firmware when it was in for service and I wonder if this could be what caused it.

I've got a message in to service, but the closes service center is 150 miles away, so I'd love to avoid taking it in if possible.

I have 36.2 and have no problem with driver profile or easy entry. Once you create the driver and easy entry profiles, try adjusting the mirrors, seats, etc. and save the new profile when prompts show up. I have made a few adjustments and saved them and they repeat every time.

If the SC updated to other than 36.2 it may be the problem.