Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver seat adjustment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I am wondering is there any setting to move the driver seat all the way back when getting in out of the car which gives enough room and restore to driver profile while driving?
I know this is simple thing but I would like to know the proper setting for it. Thanks

See attached image from the manual. You can find it in the “Driving” section, under “Driver Profiles”.
28F48353-87F4-4757-B9FB-78B16730CB73.jpeg

I made a separate profile called Exit that I use when getting in or out that moves the seat all the way back and the wheel all the way in. Sometimes you don't want it to go automatically - when someone is in the back seat, or groceries are there, etc.

I made a separate profile called Exit that I use when getting in or out that moves the seat all the way back and the wheel all the way in. Sometimes you don't want it to go automatically - when someone is in the back seat, or groceries are there, etc.
But you have to click Exit profile every time you want to get out of the car. How many times we have something back of the driver seat and how many times we get out of the car matters here to create a manual Exit profile and use it instead of Auto.