Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver seat auto adjust for entry/exit and drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Tesla drivers seat auto adjust for easy entry/exit and move to driving position when seat belts are applied? (I had this in my Lexus, was cool).

I can set the seat position for my driver profile (height, distance from steering wheel, steering wheel height etc) but it doesn’t seem move back for exit and entry.

Hope I am explaining it clearly. Thanks for your input.

Set up an easy entry profile then link it to your personal profile. The seat will go into easy entry when in Park and your personal profile when you step on brake before shifting into D or R.
Can you please clarify this for me? So I set the seat position for my entry and exit as easy entry, and save it. Then how do I link it to my regular profile?
Thanks.

Does Tesla drivers seat auto adjust for easy entry/exit and move to driving position when seat belts are applied? (I had this in my Lexus, was cool).

I can set the seat position for my driver profile (height, distance from steering wheel, steering wheel height etc) but it doesn’t seem move back for exit and entry.

Hope I am explaining it clearly. Thanks for your input.
There is an instruction page in your screen.
That will explain how to do things.