Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Seat Trying to Kill me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
slightly clickbait but is anyone else’s X constantly trying to squash them into the steering wheel with the seat every time they enter or exit the car? It’s like easy entry sensors reversed and instead of reclining and lowering it’s going up, forward, and then tilted as far forward as possible. I’m on the latest update but has been doing it for the past few updates.

slightly clickbait but is anyone else’s X constantly trying to squash them into the steering wheel with the seat every time they enter or exit the car? It’s like easy entry sensors reversed and instead of reclining and lowering it’s going up, forward, and then tilted as far forward as possible. I’m on the latest update but has been doing it for the past few updates.
You can program Easy Entry to be what ever seat settings you like. You program it the same way you program your personal seat setting. I had the same problem until I figured this out.

• Informative
Reactions: aesculus
You can program Easy Entry to be what ever seat settings you like. You program it the same way you program your personal seat setting. I had the same problem until I figured this out.

Yeah, I have my easy entry set to lowest position and slightly back. No issues here, but there was another thread recently with people claiming that their easy entry position was randomly changing etc.