Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver side B pillar door seal gap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else have a gap where the B pillar and headliner meet on the driver side? Getting some wind noise from it. If I put my finger on it the sound is dampened.

Attachments

• DAFDF7A0-E08A-4FDE-91C7-EC109155F37E.jpeg
    DAFDF7A0-E08A-4FDE-91C7-EC109155F37E.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 281
Anyone else have a gap where the B pillar and headliner meet on the driver side? Getting some wind noise from it. If I put my finger on it the sound is dampened.

That piece is definitely warped/damaged. You should send that picture to Tesla Service to see if they will replace under warranty...if not, you can try and gently heat the piece (hairdryer or very careful use of a heat gun) to "remold" it although I doubt it will work. Replacing the piece altogether shouldn't be hard but no idea on cost (estimate $100-$200 for the molding).

That piece is definitely warped/damaged. You should send that picture to Tesla Service to see if they will replace under warranty...if not, you can try and gently heat the piece (hairdryer or very careful use of a heat gun) to "remold" it although I doubt it will work. Replacing the piece altogether shouldn't be hard but no idea on cost (estimate $100-$200 for the molding).
Yea. It should be covered. I’ve made an appointment. Trying to see if it’s widespread. That will help determine the fixability.