Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

driver visualization: Show current Trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if the driver visualization portion ever showed the current trip? It is something I would like to see without blocking the map just to be on the Trip tab. I've watched many YouTube helpful vids, and seems at one time in the past, lots of information was available at the bottom of the driver visualization side of the screen.

New guy to this forum, thanks for being here. My car is added below until I am granted my signature, lol.

MYLR 2022 Blue/Black/hitch Purchased 9/27 picked up 3/15

There used to be cards that you could pull up in the left half of the screen. One of them was an odometer card that would show the time, miles, total energy and Wh/mi for the current trip, since last charge, etc. They took that away and put it on the much-less-useful screen that blocks the entire map. It‘s yet another example of things they broke with the new UI.

There was also a tire pressure card and I believe a seatbelt sensor card. Those are all gone now.

I would love to be able to replace the entire left of the screen with a display of the whole route or route to next stop. Or energy graphs. Or a list of restaurants near the next supercharger stop. Or the active music player interface. There are so many things that would be better than the car animation.

Thanks guys.. so much changes month to month. If only they added a config settings for the visualization screen, so it is just right for every person. Maybe drag what is wanted. If the computer solves the conflicts, a visualization may be reduced in size. I love monitoring my kwh/mi and kwh consumption. I‘m a new Tesla driver, loving this car, and sad when i reach my destination.

Update: like enabled at seven posts, duh, i got it. Sleepydoc, wish i knew how to like, that has elluded me so far. Loudmusic, seems there is an exclamation mark on your comment, if that was some kind of report, lol, sorry, i need to learn how to respond. Maybe i get granted more abilities in a few days. Oh well.

Last edited: