Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver's Seat Back Incline Changed/Broken?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticed since I believe the last update, maybe before can't recall exactly - the driver's seat back incline level is very limited in how far vertical it can go compared to previous. Even compared to the passenger seat which can go to pretty much a 90 degree angle, our driver's seat leans quite a ways back and will not go forward any further. Anyone else noticed this recently? The car has actually become uncomfortable to drive because my wife and I who are both short have to lean forward away from the seat in order to drive properly. We are on 2018.26.

Reactions: Gt1948
Noticed since I believe the last update, maybe before can't recall exactly - the driver's seat back incline level is very limited in how far vertical it can go compared to previous. Even compared to the passenger seat which can go to pretty much a 90 degree angle, our driver's seat leans quite a ways back and will not go forward any further. Anyone else noticed this recently? The car has actually become uncomfortable to drive because my wife and I who are both short have to lean forward away from the seat in order to drive properly. We are on 2018.26.

Unfortunately I had the same issue with my 2017 AP2 Model S 100D. They replaced the whole seat. Said it was a problem with the seat motor.

Reactions: Gt1948