TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Drivers seat memory

Discussion in 'Model X' started by wiredmeyer, Mar 27, 2016.

1. wiredmeyer

wiredmeyer Member

I have noticed when the 2nd row seat behind the drivers seat is moved to "open for 3rd row" mode that my drivers seat does not come back to the memory position and I have to manually move it forward. Anybody experiencing this?

2. pvogel

pvogel Member

Yep. Worse, it moves both front seats way back, it almost broke my $3K model airplane that I waited over a year to receive! If I hadn't been really quick on the controls for the front passenger seat it would have been ugly. The link between the middle seats and the front seats makes a modicum of sense but for it to slide the front seats back farther than they had been originally positioned is pretty bad!

• Like x 1
  3. 7racer

7racer Member

yep, it was ok with the firmware that came with my car and broke with the new firmware. I just got another update so haven't tried it yet.

4. Blastphemy

Blastphemy Member

Yeah, my front seats and second row seats all seem to have a mind of their own. If there's some logical way to predict what the seats will do, and some order of adjustments that allow me to move the seat I want without causing other seats to move, I haven't found it.