Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drivers Seat Wiring Diagram

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I have a 2016 Model S and I'm going over a year with the seatbelt alarm going off nonstop as I drive. Tesla says the connecter under the seat that tells the computer when the seatbelt is connected got pulled out by the seat doing its auto movement assigned to my profile when I get in. They wont sell a new connector or splice the connection back in and I am still, waiting for a new seat. The solution was to buy a new seat for about $4500 which after months of nonstop alarms i agreed to. But the seat wont arrive. When a seat finally arrived back in March it was the wrong color and they had to start the order over again. PLease, I am dead serious, its driving me crazy. Can someone send me like a wiring diagram so I can just reconnect the wires to the connector? My seat belt is fine, the seat itself is fine, I just need to reconnect the wires that got pulled out the connector. I have crimps, the crimp tool, a t45, and the 13mm to remove the seat. I just need to know which wires and connectors handle the seatbelt indicator so I can fix it and finally listen to music instead of that nonstop alarm. I plan on going on a family trip tomorrow morning so If I can get a diagram and fix this tonight it would be great. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Schematics are now free. Go to: Tesla Service Sign up for a subscription as an individual. It's $0. Then you can pick your car/year, and get right into the schematics. Free service info includes connectors and disassembly instructions. Hopefully, this will get it fixed. Not sure I could have lived with it for a year! Good luck!