TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Driving a P3D made me feel like Thanos

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Bobsil, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Bobsil

Bobsil Member

I test-drove a red/white P3D at Tesla HQ. The car feels like the inside of a white retro-futuristic Woody Allen spaceship. Small roadster feel, short hood, small racer-sized steering wheel. Just point and go. Gobs of torque, never got close to its acceleration or handling limits

Unlike BMW M3, it’s a quiet hyperspace jump. You hear tire and wind, not a wailing gas motor. The driver seat is pillowy. Car feels surprisingly compact for its size when driven hard. The striking white dash and screen seem to recede, no distracting controls, you feel highly connected to the road—intuitive, like a motorcycle.

The abundance of power feels like uncorking every stifled desire you have in life—civilized testosterone. You come back like Thanos, strutting and hungry :)

If you can afford it, get the best.

• Like x 10
    • Funny x 1
  2. Adam3

Adam3 Member

That's pretty much how I felt - P3D is amazing.

• Like x 1