Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driving at COTA (Circuit of the Americas)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently attended at BMW M Track Days event at COTA. It was super fun driving around at high speeds on this track. All the while though I kept wishing that Tesla would organize something similar and let us drive it's cars on this track.

Anyone know of any clubs/schools/events through which we could drive Teslas at COTA? Anyone have any information if a group of interested Tesla owners could simply rent the track for a few hours (and divide the costs)?

Reactions: jrmt23
I recently attended at BMW M Track Days event at COTA. It was super fun driving around at high speeds on this track. All the while though I kept wishing that Tesla would organize something similar and let us drive it's cars on this track.

Anyone know of any clubs/schools/events through which we could drive Teslas at COTA? Anyone have any information if a group of interested Tesla owners could simply rent the track for a few hours (and divide the costs)?
Check out Edge Addicts. They have a lot of events at COTA that you can take your personal car out to.

http://www.edgeaddicts.com/events.html