Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driving from Boston to Calgary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
I am planning on taking the road trip from Boston to Calgary through Chicago, Mt. Rushmore, YellowStone National Park, and Glacier National park for 15 days. I had previously planned from just Boston to Chicago. Do you think there are enough superchargers on the way and around the places mentioned above so there is no problem?
I am taking my new 2021 MY LR with family.
Thanks in advance

You already have all of the tools you need regarding charging on the road including A Better Route Planner, Plug Share. Have you made room reservations at the places you noted? These book up months in advance for the summer season. Best to call and make sure you have a place to stay when you get there.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
You already have all of the tools you need regarding charging on the road including A Better Route Planner, Plug Share. Have you made room reservations at the places you noted? These book up months in advance for the summer season. Best to call and make sure you have a place to stay when you get there.
Doing that now. I have downloaded hew ABRP app already. Thanks

Reactions: angus[Y]oung