TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Driving from New Jersey to Milwaukee, WI.

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by mgeneczko, Aug 3, 2020.

1. mgeneczko

mgeneczko Member

Hello, Heading out in a couple days. Has anyone drive this route lately (I80 and I90) and had issues with restaurants or whatever is there being closed at the Superchargers along the way?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

2. Watts_Up

Watts_Up Active Member

Good point. Check also if any Supercharger might be located inside a the parking of a Shopping Mall that might be closed.

3. TM3blu

TM3blu Member

I 80/90, major truck routes. All truck stops are open. Illinois Tollway is on the "honor system". Cash tollbooths are closed, they expect you to pay over internet. Most local restaurants are drive thru or pickup only. Few have indoor seating.

4. kmob07

kmob07 Member

I just did this trip - NY to way upstate in WI (thru Milwaukee). If you have an Apple Notes account I’m happy to share a link to our trip planning and notes. The PA -> OH -> IN corridor is mostly convenience store / truck stop locations that were all open for a quick bathroom break or to pick up snacks.

5. dmurphy

dmurphy Woof.

Just got back a few days ago from a 6600 mile round trip. No issues at all. Supercharging was fantastic!

5664483E-E979-49AF-9E9C-DDCF7111F751.jpeg

• Love x 2