Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driving my Model S reminds me of playing Spy Hunter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I was cruising around the other day, I thought as cool and impressive as the handling and acceleration is, Ive felt this similar driving sensation before...

I realized it was when I was just a pimply-faced teenager, I was at the local Golf-land Arcade, and I was playing this game...

"SPY HUNTER"

Its the acceleration that's the kicker, and was the key to beating that game...

the Model S may not have the Machine Guns, Oil Slick, and Missile options yet, but its still early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic! Loved me some Spy Hunter at the arcade!

Two things:

1) I actually modified a joystick for my Commodore 64 back in the day to add a second button for it just so I could play Spy Hunter and have proper buttons for both firing the machine guns as well as triggering the rear weapons (smoke screen, oil slick, etc...)

2) You need to have the Theme from Peter Gunn on your USB media for instant playing whenever you need. I recommend the killer version form ELP (ping me offline if you are interested), although that actual classic 8-bit track would be fun too.

That Pontiac ad is slick too...

While I was cruising around the other day, I thought as cool and impressive as the handling and acceleration is, Ive felt this similar driving sensation before...

I realized it was when I was just a pimply-faced teenager, I was at the local Golf-land Arcade, and I was playing this game...

"SPY HUNTER"

Its the acceleration that's the kicker, and was the key to beating that game...

the Model S may not have the Machine Guns, Oil Slick, and Missile options yet, but its still early.

MS85 is fast and handles well but lot's of faster better handling cars running the streets even some with 4 doors..... careful:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: