Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driving Sounds in the Toybox>Boombox settings.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure the reason why you'd want to sound like an ICE car. That being said. Is there a way to make it sound like, e-tron GT or Taycan. The one thing that I will miss moving from my BMW Z4 to Tesla is the lack of sound.

Seems boombox will play on outside but was looking if way to place on inside or will Tesla need to have an update to make it so in the standard UI.

When you are driving 18 MPH or less the sound that you selected will play via the external speaker. Want to get kids to come out of the wood work, select the icecream sound!
How did you get that to work? If I select driving sound, it plays internally and externally at all speeds. If I de-select it, I will only hear the standard pws sound externally.

When you are driving 18 MPH or less the sound that you selected will play via the external speaker. Want to get kids to come out of the wood work, select the icecream sound!
How did you get that to work? If I select driving sound, it will play internally and externally at all speeds until I turn it off. If it’s deselected with custom sound, it only plays standard pws sound.

I want my car to sound like a Ti-fighter but alas the Toybix really isn’t I’m useful! It makes sense, I’m sure there are lots of laws why you can make you car sound like a goat while your driving, but it would be fun!

How did you get that to work? If I select driving sound, it will play internally and externally at all speeds until I turn it off. If it’s deselected with custom sound, it only plays standard pws sound.
I have a 2022 Model Y. Where did you find the driving sound because I need to make mine make a sound externally so kids and runners can hear me. I’ve had several lately walk or run right out in front of me and I really don’t want honk the horn at them because that really scares them. Thanks