Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DRL in Long Range Model Y Not On While Driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Daytime Running Lights on my Long Range Model Y are not on when the car is running unless the headlights are on. I've searched these forums, Google, and YouTube but can't find a solution to turn them on. Other models say to turn off the Range Mode but I can't find that on my screen under 'Drive'. I believe they were on at one time so I'm guessing I did something to turn off the feature without realizing it. Can anyone provide assistance or insight? Much appreciated.

My Daytime Running Lights on my Long Range Model Y are not on when the car is running unless the headlights are on. I've searched these forums, Google, and YouTube but can't find a solution to turn them on. Other models say to turn off the Range Mode but I can't find that on my screen under 'Drive'. I believe they were on at one time so I'm guessing I did something to turn off the feature without realizing it. Can anyone provide assistance or insight? Much appreciated.
Set headlights to automatic and they'll come on when ambient light is dim. If it's bright out headlights will be off but DRL's will remain lit.

• Helpful
Reactions: DavidAsheville