Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drone video of midwest fall colors

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Well, I certainly am glad you didn't fall from your drone, which was my nanosecond read of the thread title.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
(Moderator note: I edit the thread title to be less ambiguous.)
Hey! Now you made my...and Rockster's...posts seem weird! You might simply have altered the one word, like this: "Autumn from drone..." :)

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Hey! Now you made my...and Rockster's...posts seem weird! You might simply have altered the one word, like this: "Autumn from drone..." :)

Yeah, sorry. Original title had "fall from drone" in it, for those that missed it.

bmah

Moderator, Model S/X, California Forums
Mar 17, 2015
Lafayette, CA, USA
Yeah, sorry. Original title had "fall from drone" in it, for those that missed it.

I had originally misread that as "FAIL" from drone. :)

Anyway, a lovely video. I love seeing places that: 1) have real seasons and 2) aren't in the middle of a drought.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC