Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drop-In Center Console now in the Tesla Model S online store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
would Tesla send out any order update afterward? Ordered the part on Jun/18 and paid via Paypal. Tesla did not deduct money from the Paypal account until today, does this item has been shipped out to the service center?
They charged my credit card the day they sent it out. I got no further update from corporate, however a couple of days later my service center called to say they had it.

My baby is in for it's first service in 2 years and they are installing my obeche matte console. They allowed me to inspect it first. The leatherette surfaces on top are basically glued on, and do not wrap around the edges. Not very polished at all. They assured me that they will not be visible once the side panels are in.

Speaking of panels, they forgot to ship the black stitched panels. Fortunately, I called last night and they overnighted them and should arrive this morning.

My baby is in for it's first service in 2 years and they are installing my obeche matte console. They allowed me to inspect it first. The leatherette surfaces on top are basically glued on, and do not wrap around the edges. Not very polished at all. They assured me that they will not be visible once the side panels are in.

Speaking of panels, they forgot to ship the black stitched panels. Fortunately, I called last night and they overnighted them and should arrive this morning.

Congratulations, again.

If you ever tire of it, or decide you'd prefer the Piano Black, you know who to contact!

After Tesla's last go around with center console add-ons, I just can't trust them. Wait list for years, then saying they won't have the finishes to match your interior! No wonder EVannex center console inserts took off. I have been happy with mine for over a year and a half. Available now.

If anyone is interested I'll be selling my very rare obeche gloss console at the end of the month when I trade in my MS for a new facelifted one. These were extremely hard to come by and I was lucky to get it! Alas, the new car has a console built in.

If you're interested, PM me.

Obeche%20console.jpg

Reactions: Cyclone
I'm interested in the Obeche center console. Please text or email me.

Ty
[email protected]

If anyone is interested I'll be selling my very rare obeche gloss console at the end of the month when I trade in my MS for a new facelifted one. These were extremely hard to come by and I was lucky to get it! Alas, the new car has a console built in.

If you're interested, PM me.

Obeche%20console.jpg