Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dropped my M3 with Unplugged Performance Spring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how long are people waiting for the springs. I ordered on May 10th and its still not here. I called and spoke with a cs, they estimate another 3 weeks for them to be in stock. ordered moderate

Good to know. I ordered mine on May 8th. I hope the latest version of the Moderate springs addresses the issue with the rear of the car being lower than the front.

Reactions: linkster
I sent UP an email weeks ago regarding my Moderate springs delayed shipment and told them to put a hold on my order because I might want to switch to the mild version of the springs because of posts from other users that the rear end drop for moderate springs was actually closer to 2 inches. That is too much of a drop for me. They never replied.

CS is bad or they are understaffed. ive also pinged them a few times and no response. If you look at their website. it now reads end of july. Before it read...end of may, then june, now july. Hopefully all that time, they have addressed the "junk in the trunk" issue

CS is bad or they are understaffed. ive also pinged them a few times and no response. If you look at their website. it now reads end of july. Before it read...end of may, then june, now july. Hopefully all that time, they have addressed the "junk in the trunk" issue
Doubt that they are addressing the rear drop issue. I am guessing unless people make a big enough stink, there is no desire for them to fix it especially if people are buying it without hesitation

John - looks like we are twins but you came out 1st. We have the same setup on the car just have glossy black instead of matte black. I am trying to do my calipers and get a spoiler. Can you give me any recommendations?
Not sure if I can recommend much since it seems like you already hve a great setup and calipers painted and spoiler i think would be a great addition. I like the RPM spoiler since it’s cheap and fits well. With my calipers I actually paid to add ceramic coat on them to help keep them clean so all I do is hose it down. Also great rim choice. I’m trying to hold myself back from ordering 19” AG M590 since I got my 19’s powder coated.

Anyone in the SF Bay Area install these? I'd love to check out your car as I'm debating "Mild vs Moderate" mostly because I don't want to hear any dang squeaks, rattles, pops, etc.

I lowered my e-Golf and the handling & aesthetics are great but I heard some things I'd rather not going into gear and moving slowly from parking. There was more gap than on our Model 3 from the factory ... like you could store apples and oranges in the wheel well!

00808_fuoVBNHmbZW_1200x900.jpg

Heres my attempt in DIY installation, i am not suggesting this for everyone, but for those who are interested and plan to do this yourself, feel free to take a look at what it'll be like, leave me a comment on the youtube video if you have any questions as i dont check here often (1st post here) and attached are some photos i took after the installation

MYs1hJ

27m3yff

2a2CizY

2a2CiJA

Reactions: SoCalLawyer