Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dropping off at post-delivery service this morning...

LevelHeaded

Dec 31, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Wish me luck! Took delivery on 6/19. Dropping off today (soonest appointment) for the following issues at delivery:

1. both rear rims damaged
2. all 4 lower window trim pieces offset to the rear
3. missing rivet in front right wheel well
4. missing clips on under hood cowl
5. one small corner where paint scratched off
6. left rear inner door panel not attached to door at bottom
7. left rear window too far back, rubs against the rear stationary glass when closing door
8. driver’s a-pillar headliner separating near middle of windshield
9. steering wheel a couple degrees to the right when vehicle tracking straight
10. tail lights not aligned with hatch tail lights
11. rear seatbelt warning goes on and off over bumps when back seats backs are laid flat
12. weather stripping on all 4 doors not adhered to door, sagging in areas
13. Dashboard and wood trim scratched near steering wheel
14. Driver side front and rear doors aligned poorly

... maybe a couple more

Speedr117

Oct 12, 2017
Tampa
My guess is it's tough to get service towards the end of a quarter. I think they're all slammed with getting new cars ready...

mark95476

Jun 21, 2020
Bay Area CA
O-U-C-H! Good luck and I hope Tesla makes things right for you.

(I picked up mine on 6/23 and I'm also dropping it off soon for some relatively minor stuff.)

Jul 31, 2019
Sacramento
Mine is missing two black, plastic nuts/rivets in one wheel well only. Anywhere to source those? I’ve already asked for the SC to send a couple in an envelope. Will see if they have any.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC