Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drove over remnant of firework on highway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was on the highway and a spark from a firework fell on the highway (almost looked like a flare but it wasn’t), I’m pretty sure I drove over it.

I don’t see any damage on the car. Should I be concerned? It was a small spark from a firework that fell on the highway after falling.

I checked the underside and don’t notice anything but the car is a week old so I wanna make sure I don’t have to get it checked. No issues with driving or any warning messages

Was on the highway and a spark from a firework fell on the highway (almost looked like a flare but it wasn’t), I’m pretty sure I drove over it.

I don’t see any damage on the car. Should I be concerned? It was a small spark from a firework that fell on the highway after falling.

I checked the underside and don’t notice anything but the car is a week old so I wanna make sure I don’t have to get it checked. No issues with driving or any warning messages
Did you hear any clunk like something hit the bottom side? No? Relax. It'll be fine.

Is this a joke?

Car it totaled.
Time to go shopping for a replacement. ASAP.
Preferably a vehicle that doesn't melt in the rain or burn down from a single spark.

Could be any other Tesla, just not this one.
:cool:

• Funny
Reactions: glide
Morning of July 5th, 2021:

tesla hood.jpg

During the California fires a couple years ago, we found ourselves driving along a road that had fire on both sides and burning debris on the road. There was no choice but to drive over it, and I was more concerned about the tires than the car's underside. On getting to a safe area, I checked under the car but could see no damage at all to it or the tires.

I think I'd be more scared driving a gas car. With each gallon having the explosive power of eight sticks of dynamite, ten to fifteen gallons of fuel could really do some damage.