Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DrTaras' Model X gets customized!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AEdennis: Thanx for the kudos. My daughter once said, "Daddy, when I grow up I'm going to have all my stuff be the same as everybody else's because you always have to be unique!" I took it as a compliment but its actually a disease :eek:
I've got a new 'customized sounds' generator, different than the other's I've put in my Roadster and my S, but we'll save that post for down stream. Speaking of my Roadster, its for sale but still does have the banner you referenced:
View attachment 173661

Time for a new "Tour de Tesla" and blow out BMW's "EV single manufacturer world record". Considering we had 125 at the one in 2013 (where i was duly entertained by your Sound generator behind me waiting to start the drive from Hawthorne)

Get one started again and I'll get some representation from the OC Club to join up, it looks like the El Niño threat was pretty much overblown and we have clear skies for a nice drive.

Time for a new "Tour de Tesla" and blow out BMW's "EV single manufacturer world record". Considering we had 125 at the one in 2013 (where i was duly entertained by your Sound generator behind me waiting to start the drive from Hawthorne)

Get one started again and I'll get some representation from the OC Club to join up, it looks like the El Niño threat was pretty much overblown and we have clear skies for a nice drive.
I tried to get AE-54 to do one last year but he was spinning too many plates in the air! I'll reintroduce the topic to him and if we get it off the ground my newest sound generator will make you, well, let's just say that you best wear Depends! In the meantime...
image.jpeg

Back To The FUTURE: In 2009, when I got my first Tesla Roadster, I noticed that the TPMS would tell me what tire was low but would not tell me the pressure; this was a step back from previous cars that would do both. A reading of 18 would prompt me to pull over ASAP and inspect & fill whereas a reading of 38 meant, keep driving and let the tires warm up. Then my Model S would neither tell me which tire nor what the PSI was only that one of my tires was low; another step back which was quite frustrating. Now I see that the Model X is back to the future with both which tire is low and the PSI. Thanx for listening Tesla!
IMG_1208.JPG

• Helpful
Reactions: vandacca
image.jpeg

Res ipsa loquitur!

How did I get from a Pink Tesla Model S BreastCar Tesla to a Satin Matte Black Tesla Model X with two-toned Imperial Red/Black wheels from T Sportline and a Tesla white vegan interior.

#tesla #teslamotors #teslamodels #teslamodelx #teslamodel3 #teslaroadster #p90d #allelectric #drivefree #whiteinteriors #forgedwheels #wheels #models #modelx #satinblack #matteblack #jetblack #ludicrousspeed #tsla #teslasupercharger #teslalife #powerwall #gigafactory #elonmusk #EV #teslagigafactory #BRCA #FUNraise #ThankYOU #DoGoodHaveFun

Reactions: Hoffa