Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dryer buddy #4 (adapter for 30 amp dryer outlet)

yngwiescruggs

Oct 25, 2017
Tempe, AZ
This is a re-post. I marked it as sold but the buyer reneged. I am selling a Dryer Buddy #4 which has a 30-amp dryer outlet plug and two receptacles, a 30-amp dryer plug and a NEMA 14-50. This allows an EV and dryer to remain plugged in without unplugging them over and over which damages the receptacle. It acts as a splitter and does not have a screen or monitor energy usage like the newer ones. However it's about half the price. I bought directly from BSA electronics in May 2018 and am selling because I moved to a new house where my charging situation doesn't allow for this to be used.

PM with any questions.

Asking $125 including shipping.

Attachments

• dryer buddy.jpg
    dryer buddy.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 63

jimbo69ny

May 12, 2018
Ithaca NY
This is the 4th notification I have received from you for this same exact item. I subscribe to this forum and receive all new items for sale. I think you are just trying to keep this item on the top of the group page.

• Disagree
Reactions: annetoneyo

yngwiescruggs

Oct 25, 2017
Tempe, AZ
I posted this for sale here for the first time yesterday. Someone responded via PM and paid me via Paypal this morning. I then came back later this morning and put in an entry that said "Sold." (really interesting way for me to try to get visibility). I believe the mods deleted the thread at that point (I tried to find the old one but couldn't - mods please delete if I made a mistake).

The buyer then reneged via email as they said their landlord would not permit them to use it. I just refunded him the money and re-posted the item for sale. That's the entire story. Amazing that you really think I would care that much about a $125 item and take the time to complain about it.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC